Friday, September 12, 2014

The Beginning

It's lovely to meet you all! My name is Jason and I'm an 18 year old first year student at Western Michigan University. I love many different things, such as different T.V shows, Movies, Video Games, Disney, Comics, Theater, and the list goes on and on! I look forward to getting to know all of you who wish to follow along with my life!
                                                                                                             ~Jason Martin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jason! It was a pleasure meeting you too. I am a very eclectic person as well. Feel like we have a lot in common. You mentioned theater, do you like to act? Or are you more of a behind the scenes kind of person?Excited for the class and what is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber! I do like to act! I've been in a lot of shows. And I've also worked back stage for a lot of shows as a sound manager or a stage manager!

    ReplyDelete